FileTimestamper is a small program that lets you set the created, modified and accessed
timestamps of Windows files. When stamping image files, the application can automatically
use the timestamp read from the image's Exif tag.
Download FileTimestamper.zip (50K)
Download FileTimestamper.zip to your computer and extract its contents to a folder. Then run FileTimestamper.exe.
- Click Add to add files or just drag them into the application.
- Select the timestamp to use.
- Click Change Timestamps to change the files' timestamps.
FileTimestamper runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and
requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included with Windows Vista and
later or a free download from Microsoft).
Not sure if you have .NET 3.5 SP1? Click here
- Easy-to-use, nothing to install
- Automatically extracts timestamps from image files
- Lightning fast!
- No spyware, no adware
- 100% FREE!